Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Week 96


"I'll miss these kids!"

Booted...

Hola!!

Well, the day has come. Dreaded transfer week...
Had interviews on Friday so President Barney basically gave us a sneak peek.

Here’s the curveball.......

I’m heading out to the sticks for my last 6 weeks!! It’s a tiny city of 11,000 called Alexandria. So, another English ward! I guess the elders there say there’s been a couple Spanish contacts there recently. So, definitely a surprise but I’m excited to see what we can do!!

It’s been hard to leave this area. I’ve met so many awesome families and we’ve had many amazing experiences. St. Paul definitely has a special place in my heart! 

Sorry for the short update this week, but I have a bunch of pics for you all. So enjoy! Haha. I love you all!!

Dios te bendiga,

-Elder Bolinder


They're so happy!
La Familia Cisneros de México
Hmong Elders
Víctor Rubilar de Chile
The Pliego boys!
La Familia Pliego
Hermana Magaly 
La Familia Torres
“dáme una galleta!”
La Familia Rodríguez de México
"I'm gonna miss you, North St. Paul"

No comments:

Post a Comment