Friday, March 30, 2018

Week 77



Preparation Day Games

Hola!👋🏼


Hola!!

I hope you had a great week and are looking forward to celebrating the amazing miracle of the atonement!

Our friend, Beraki, is doing splendid! We had a wonderful lesson at the church Tuesday, finished up the plan of salvation and some commandments. Also took him to watch a baptism in the other ward on Saturday which was incredible! He's ecstatic to be baptized in 2 weeks.

We had another two exchanges this week. (We've been loco busy!) They were super fun. One on campus with the YSA elders, another in Bloomington with the Assistants. 

It was super sweet because we went on splits when I was on exchanges, and I went with a member of the bishopric to reach out to some inactive members. It was a super good experience. And then, what made my day is we were driving back and just talking. I found out that he Beatboxes! It was super funny! Haha.

Something I really loved from church this week is we were talking about the sacrament, and how it relates to the law of Moses. We know that the law of Moses was fulfilled through Christ and we don't perform animal sacrifices these days. But he said something profound - Instead of an animal sacrifice, what we put on the sacramental alter is the "animal" inside us. We must rely on the atonement of Christ and put off the natural man! I love our Hispanic members, their testimonies are so strong.

Although it's been a bit slow this week, we are having a blast here! I am absolutely loving New Brighton and the people. It's been neat to see the growth in those I've met and also in myself. I know this is the Lord's work. He leads us today through prophets. And we get to hear their messages to the world next week! Super pumped. Love you all!!

-Elder Bolinder

Elder Bolinder and Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment